Books and You

I am an avid reader.

I love picking up a new book, especially if that book has the potential to change my life.

I read a book recently called: Make It Happen by Kevin Liles. This book has changed my way of thinking about life and about business, if you get a chance, make sure you read it.

My question for this week is: Do you guys believe books can alter your life or way of thinking? What are some books you have read that have done just this?

About the Author: Ronald Colunga is a regular contributor for AMSDaily.net. He writes his thoughts on his website at  Lifessteppingstone.com! , which he is about to relaunch (make sure to subscribe to his newsletter as well). He is also the designer of AMSDaily’s logo and is one of the authors of the book, “The Best Inspirational Storie I Ever Read: Guide to a Purposeful Life”.

Comments

1. sep says:

Yup any source of info may influence our way of life or thinking

2. Ria Rombaoa says:

The Zahir by Paulo Coelho…

3. JayThe Baker says:

One of my favorites is Key To Yourself by Dr. Venice Bloodworth. A simple,easy, understandable read on spirituality and positive thinking. Jay

4. Gian Ramos says:

I do believe that a good book can influence if not change the reader’s point of view of things. Often that not, the books that we read convey our dreams and even our own life struggles.
    One of the books that really inspired me and definitely one of my favorites is Pursuit of Happyness by Chris Gardner. :)

5. Stuartart says:

Wow, where to start? Anything by Neale Donald Walsch or Eckhart Tolle. The Road less Travelled by M. Scott Peck. The Secret, The Celestine Prophecy and all of Tony Robbins work. So many books, so little time. :)

6. Harold Millet says:

anything that we read influences us. it’s a matter of choice of what we instill in our mind and what we practice….