Never Give Up: It is Not an Option

“Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” ~ Unknown

By  Alpha Miguel-Sanford

I want to let you know that it is okay to feel like you are giving up. That is natural. That is your way of reacting to a situation that is overwhelming you, and your state of mind at the moment. I want to make you be aware that I myself feel that emotion, have felt it and will expect to feel it again. But what I would want  you to know is that, it is totally unacceptable to give up. Yes, it is good to recognize that you are at a low point in your life, but giving up? NO way!

When you give up, you will make yourself unavailable to greater opportunities.

When you give up, you will close doors that may possibly bring you more fortune.

And, when you give up – you are telling the world that you are weak.

And I know you are not!

We are all capable of challenging our limitations.

The video that you are about to watch is about Arthur Boorman, whose inspiring story tells us that despite people’s rejection and beliefs (which turned out to be completely wrong) YOU are who you determine yourself to be.

I want you to devote a few minutes of your time today and see how anything is possible; how giving up is really not an option.

Get ready –

Comments

1. Dicky To says:

Thank you for the video. It touched my heart.

2. Harold Millet says:

wow! this is good to be true!
    but i believe everything is possible w/ God!
    and we only lose the battle if we quit and give up! as long as there’s a single percent chance it is always possible!

3. NancyC says:

Great video…inspiring message! Thanks so much!

4. Erica says:

Wow! This post had me in tears! So inspiring and encouraging. It reinforces how I feel about not giving up…even when we want to. Thanks for sharing!! ~Erica

• AMSDaily says:

I am glad you found this post inspiring and helpful Erica! We know we all have those times, but hang on as much as you can!

5. ElizOF says:

Sound advice that we can all live by.

1. [...] http://amsdaily.net/2012/05/11/never-give-up-it-is-not-an-option/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

2. [...] tip to the outstanding blog: ASPIRE. MOTIVATE. SUCCEED!, YOUR DAILY DOSE OF INSPIRATION. Make a note of them and as time permits, check them [...]