It is Yours!

All that is here, is yours!

By Alpha Miguel-Sanford

Do not let someone take control of your dreams. It is yours.

Do not let someone steer your life where you want to be. It is yours.

Do not let your fears take over great opportunitites. You will not succeed.

Do not let your past interfere with your future. You have already learned from them.

Do not let your failures scare you from moving on. You have already won.

Do not ever tell yourself you can not do it. For if you do, you have hurt yourself.

Your life, your dreams and your future are yours. Do not be afraid.

Do not hesistate.

Know that you can. And you must!

Lead.

Persevere.

Persist.

Act.

Take it where you want them to be.

Dream high!

Dream big!

Dream the impossible!

Because in the end, they will all be yours.

Comments

1. Thank you for that. Your poem is exactly what I need after a rather frustrating day at work. I am doing my best but it’s just not enough. I wanted to write a good, neat little poem but my head was filled with stress and negative thoughts, luckily your poem has sudden power to spur me on. :-) )

2. Jan R Miesse says:

Yes! Keep saying it – people need to hear it. Check my site when you get a chance! Have a beautiful day!

3. missann368 says:

I truly enjoyed this post and it spoke to my spirit today! Thank you!

4. Martin says:

Sheesh, this is soooo true, every word of it!

5. Rasha says:

Inspiring great words- as always!

6. It is always up to You…be aware of your opportunities, grab them 7 Live

7. Amy says:

Very beautiful and inspiring post, the perfect read to get my day started. :) The words ring true and we often need to remind ourselves of this… it is too easily forgotten, in the stress and push and pull of everyday life, these simple truths get pushed to the back of our minds, buried under the evening news, and forgotten with the day’s adventures. Thank you for sharing these insights :)

Thanks also for liking my e-book review :) glad that you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful day!

Amy

8. Caitlin says:

inspirational post!! i like your new site design :)

9. shawning5 says:

Thank you for sharing such an inspiring post!
    :-)

Short, simple but very very meaningful! Thanks Alpha!

11. Sarah says:

Thanks for this. Thank you for liking my simplepo post, as well!

1. [...] : It is Yours! URL : http://amsdaily.net/2012/04/24/it-is-yours/ Posted : April 24, 2012 at 12:20 pm Author : AMSDaily Tags : inspiration, personal development, [...]

2. [...] It is yours Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]