3 Factors that Block your Success

Photo of Randy Legaspi

There are three things that hinder you from getting where and what you want:

1. You thoughts

2. Your attitude

3. Your surroundings

You can change all of these things. But, you must be willing to do it.

Sometimes it is easier to say, tomorrow will come I will do it. Tomorrow is another new day, perhaps that will be the perfect time I can start. Tomorrow, tomorrow…but when tomorrow comes, are you really prepared to do it? Did you think tomorrow will slip up and not come knocking at you?

Too bad pal…it is what it is! Today was your tomorrow. Now, get up and get changing.

Those were your thoughts, correct?

How about these: why are the rich getting richer? Why does she seem happier and not me? Look at how huge her house is, how could she waste so much electricity?

Is this your attitude? Sometimes? Oftentimes?

If it is, drop it!

You do not need to have any of that. If you need anything, you have to appreciate what you have in order to move on. You have to be positive and not jealous. You have to love and admire rich and successful people, if you want to be like them! You have to have a wonderful and great attitude! You gotta be positive!

How about the people, event, other things around you?

Do you listen to people’s advice who have not really done anything to improve their lives? Do you associate yourself to people you would like to? Do you reach out and mingle with the right happy crowd? Do you read books that inspire you? Do you do them all? Do you treat yourself the best way you want to be?

Ask yourself: if you want to be that person you would like to see in five years, you must start thinking about those three possible hindrances.

Start now or you will pay later!

Comments

1. Good reminders about the power of choice and starting now, while being mindful of the obstacles that can get in the way.

Gratitude and inspiration have been good tools for me to make better choices.

2. Dennis Lai says:

hey randy thanks for following my blog as well. great insights here.

Dennis Lai
    Toronto, Canada
    1-866-268-3411

3. rogueme says:

“If you need anything, you have to appreciate what you have in order to move on.” Yes! Well written! Thank you for an awesome, motivational post! Thank you for sending this out to the world!

4. abracole says:

Sometimes it’s easy to forget why we’re doing what we’re doing. This is such a good wake up call, thanks!

5. Great post.
    “Today was your tomorrow”
    That is so true. A wonderful way to put it to people. I think a lot people forget that this life isn’t a practice run it is the you’re only run. Unless we happen reincarnate of course, :) but i wouldn’t bet my current life on that chance. Many blessings
    -Peace

• AMSDaily says:

Andrew, postponing does not work. If you are up for something, you just have to do when you said you will! If it will be tomorrow then do so ;-) thanks for the comment!

6. CultFit says:

So true, thank you!

7. Don Ruhl says:

Oh my, many people need to hear this message today, especially the part about not being jealous or rather not being envious of what others have, namely, the rich.

We should not punish them for what they have done to achieve those riches, nor should we feel sorry for ourselves because we have not attained to their material success, and protesting against them, only embitters our own souls, but we must learn the secret of contentment (See Philippians 4.11–13).

8. Great Article! I have studied and taught a lot about abundance – and it is so true, you must be grateful for what you have to attract more of what you want!! :) http://www.emergesbc.com

9. Barb F says:

My teacher says “If you are not here now, you will not be there then.” I like that along with your three factors that can so easily lead to dissatisfactoriness if I let them.

10. It’s all about discipline, inner and outer.

11. ylbnoel says:

short but quite substantive. Thanks for sharing friend !

12. Couldn’t have said it any better myself. Thoughts, attitude, choice, belief…have them all in sync and you are on the way. Thankyou

13. Beautiful thought line! I enjoyed the read.

14. I’ll really will keep this in mind!!

15. Kirsten says:

Just when I was feeling overwhelmed by all the cynicism in our world, both around me and inside me, along comes this great post in my inbox. Thanks for sharing this wonderful antidote to frustration, and for reminding me that it is my attitude that matters most, and not that of those around me.
    Keep these great posts coming!

16. klrs09 says:

I like this kind of positive-think. It reminds me a great deal of the teachings in The Secret (which, are of course, no secret) and I’ve been trying to live my life in such a fashion ever since reading the book (and a few others).

17. Good post. Think about what brings you joy, then think of what you want for your future and imagine the joy of already being there. Be joyful for the journey and all the blessings along the way.

18. tksoni says:

Nice one….

19. Your post asked just the right questions to get us thinking about our place in life and where we want to go from here…but the COMMENTS, wow..they all added to the richness of your post, may i quote some?!: from ANDREW ” I think a lot people forget that this life isn’t a practice run it is the you’re only run.” this is very true…and the Philipians verse from DON RUHL is so powerful!! “Thoughts, attitude, choice, belief…have them all in sync and you are on the way.” from personalpower4me is just on the spot…THANK YOU FOR A GREAT POST, THOUGHT INSPIRING, EVEN POST INSPIRING!!!

20. A great and very necessary reminder!

21. Reblogged this on FilipinoFestival.com.

22. CorinaWrites says:

This is exactly what I needed to read this morning!

23. Mme Papier says:

I wonder…. How many more times do I need to read this before I really act?

24. Much truth in this. BTW, Randy’s photos are ALWAYS stunning.

25. Subhan Zein says:

“It all starts in your thought”-Buddha
    Thanks for this! :-)

Subhan Zein

26. AMSDaily says:

Thank you very much Living4Bliss in reblogging this post!

1. [...] Three Factors that Block your Success (Aspire Motivate Succeed) [...]