My Dear Alpha,
Early this morning, I told you that I have something that will make you smile. As you know by now, I am someone who keeps a lot of memories…. from photographs, letters, notes, gifts, movie tickets, stones, leaves, etc. These are some of the things that I consider my treasures. As promised here it is:
Since it doesn’t have a date, I’m not so sure as to when you gave me this one but I guess it’s more than 10 years ago. I hope that this will remind you that I treasure the time that I have known you and that I treasure your friendship and I will always remember A-L-P-H-A….
Light and Love,
The letter you just read was an email sent by one of AMSDaily’s contributors, Ria Rombaoa to me last week and it made my day! It made me smile because it proved to me that still a few people I’ve known still cherished all the memories and mementos we used to share. While I was in high school, it was almost customary to exchange photographs and write a message on the back of the picture to friends who are closer to you, especially older schoolmates who were graduating from high school. What is exciting and thought-provoking are the ways I have been loyal to friends and as such, I morphed into a better individual.
That is why for today’s Big Moo, I am sharing some pictures about love – in all different levels! Take what you can get out of these pictures and remember to always share the feelings of love.
1. When you say “I love you”, make sure that you mean it.
2. Treat your loved ones extra special. Bring them somewhere where you can give your fullest attention even if it takes building a fort away from the city.
3. Give love.
4. Think about this:
5. And this:
6. And last one:
7. Ignite your love. Do not let the spark go away. Keep it fiery!
8. Show your love in different colors.
9. Remember to keep memories and treasure them, love will last longer.
11. Be proud of your love! Wear it with you.
12. Always keep in mind that, you are loved!
Have a LOVE-ly Monday!