Be Positive – no matter what!

By  Alpha Miguel-Sanford

There is something that we can learn from the video  you are about to watch: BE POSITIVE!

In our everyday interactions, forces of negativity are all around us and also within ourselves. A lot of times the negative forces come from within our inner selves that pacifying that simple energy can sometimes deflate our emotions and thoughts. Good thing is, we can always switch the POSITIVE button on whenever we can. Our minds have that capacity. Our minds can create, think and do the impossible, including defeating the million negativity around.

When we were children, we were given the abundance of positivity but through the years as we age and interact with different types of individuals, our perceptions are usually affected by them. Thus, we begin to let the negativity flow in our lives and become almost an ally at times.

Today, I would like to remind you that being positive is always available; that loving and liking ourselves no matter how or what we look like is still reachable; that being a child can bring about positivity to our adult selves.

In the video below you will see Jessica, a then 4-year old who simply is positive about her life. This is what we all need. This should be our mantra. This must be archived or bookmarked in your reading list.

Now – Get ready with boatloads of positivity:

And…

This is what Jessica said in the video:

“My whole house is great. I can do anything good. I like my school. I like anything. I like my dad. I like my cousins. I like my aunts. I like my Allisons. I like my moms. I like my sisters. … I like my hair. I like my haircuts. I like my pajamas. I like my stuff. I like my room. I like my whole house. My whole house is great. I can do anything good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I can do anything good, better than anyone!”

Now, say it with me: “I can do anything good, better than anyone! Stay positive, no matter what!”

Comments

1. Emily says:

That video is so cute! I don’t normally tell myself things like that, but to get myself in a better mood I make a list of little things that make me happy, like pretty handwriting, goofy laughs, and getting the last apple in the refrigerator :) After reading the list I’m always in a good mood!

2. Michael says:

Wow!! Pretty amazing how there is a “theme” going on in my own life right now. Just last night I journaled about my challenges with staying positive and even earlier last night had a conversation with a friend about just that. Now your posting, hmmmmmmm. Maybe someone trying to tell me something perhaps!

Michael
    OutMaturity

3. elbawrites says:

The video was absolutely precious. It almost sounds like she’s singing a song. “I can do anything good.”

The mantra is profound in its simplicity. Imagine how fantastic humanity would be if we were to adopt and apply it daily.

4. Gems says:

Wise words from the young! What a cute video too. I am working on A Better Me but I also think positive thinking is a part of that. Great post..you have me thinking!
    Tahnsk so much for the “like” on my blog xx

• AMSDaily says:

You’re welcome Gems! Thank you very much for stopping by and feel free to come back everyday. Feel free to share, like and spread inspiration from our site!

5. Gems says:

Oops, it’s getting late, I mean Thanks :)

6. eof737 says:

That video went viral on Youtube. It still puts a smile on my face. :-)

7. gracefully50 says:

Too cute! If only we can be like this child….

8. As eof737 said: It puts a smile on my face.

9. Darlene says:

Perfect!!

10. Positivity is infectious…..it’s the only “bug” that I enjoy catching. Thankyou

11. ylbnoel says:

Thanks for sharing Alpha :) it sounds so infectious !

12. alliecocoa says:

Loving this post. More people need to think positive, that little girl is precious! Thank you so much for liking the post on my blog by the way. Have a great day :)

13. Kelly S. says:

I’ve watched Jessica’s video so many times…I love it!

14. hey just letting you know what a amazing site you have!

15. Genie says:

Awesome article! The video is also awesome. I like this so much, I hvae shared this on my facebook page.

16. Love this and the message is so timely for me. Thanks for sharing and please stop by because I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger award. http://jbcultureshock.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/late-blog-awards/

17. AMSDaily says:

Thank you for sharing the link!

1. [...] Be Positive – no matter what! [...]

2. [...] Alpha has a related post, which I especially liked. No matter the situation be positive. Attract gladness to your heart! And [...]