Editor’s Note: In observance of Christmas and remembering the true meaning of this season, this weekend’s Saturday Success Story will not be posted. We will resume next week’s Success Story with Rowena Sy-Santos of Keyks, Cakes for All Occassions.
There are a few things that make Christmas my favorite holiday of the year - aside from gift giving, family traditions of shared celebrations and Christmas decorations, for me, Christmas means a true joy of love, kindness, thoughtfulness and most of all hope. Today, in observance of Christmas I give you five things that bring the real MERRY in Christmas!
1. The True Meaning of Christmas: the birth of Jesus Christ
2. The Gift of Christmas: Peace!
3. The Happiness Of Christmas : Our Children
4. The Music of Christmas: Caroling
5. The Hope for Christmas : Love
Wishing you all a very, MERRY Christmas! Until next week