Photo: Shem Pablo
For today’s post, I want you to fill in the blanks and see how quickly you can come up with the answers! This will help you figure what are your priorities and your perception of life. Fill in the prompts first – and then read through the asnwers from our readers.
Two of our readers shared their thoughts on these prompts. Many thanks to Ms.Cath Fausto and Ms.Elemar Dumlao, for their willingness to share! More power to both of you!
1.I am motivated… _____________________________
2. I am at peace…_____________________________
3. My most precious…_____________________________
4. I wish…_____________________________
Below are the answers from one of our readers, Ms. Cath Fausto:
1. I am motivated by my son Adrian Gavril who has a rare form of muscular dystrophy to do everything and anything for him.
2. I am at peace whenever I renew my covenant with the Lord every Sunday.
3. My most precious is my family (especially my two sons Adrian Gavril and Seth Timothy) and my extended families.
4. I wish to have our own house which we can call our home
5. I smile whenever I feel the Holy Ghost’s/Spirit’s presence with me, whenever I see my two sons, whenever I see my husband, whenever I see my parents, my brother, my sisters, my sister-in-law, my brother-in-law, my nieces, whenever I think of my nanay in the province, my kin and whenever I see and think of all those people who makes me happy.
6. Success for me is a feeling of contentment and peace within you of the goals you have planned and finished. If you do not feel contented you will strive for more success and it is never-ending.
Below are the answers from one of our readers, Ms. Elemar Dumlao:
1. I am motivated because I believe that God is able to do all things possible if you put Him first in your life.
2. I am at peace when I stop fighting against my situation and against my life. Then – answers, resources, solutions start to come up and through these my Life starts to flow in a more positive way.
3. My most precious moment was when I realized that until now I still don’t know which way to go. Finding the right path makes my life worth living.
4. I wish to become a successful somebody someday.
5. I smile every time I wake up in the morning thanking God for giving me another day to live my life to the fullest.
6. Success is the completion of anything intended. In other words, success is finishing what you planned to do.
Daily with you,