Photo: Michaela Cruz-Ungos (Teacher Mica)
Drop the artificial music in your ears right now.
Drop the unnecessary noise in your background.
Drop your constant eavesdropping from your neighbor’s conversation.
1. listen to the rustling leaves
2. listen to croaking frogs in the pond
3. listen to the waves as they splash against the sandy shore
4. listen to what the crickets are singing
5. listen to the coos of the morning doves
6. listen as the rain splatters on the ground
7. listen to the gusty winds blowing against your face
8. listen to the bubbles forming nearby the brook
9. listen to the roar of the thunders
10. listen to your own heart
Listen very well.
Listen intently to the world around you.
Listen to all of the natural sounds, surrounding you.
They give you the reassurance that you are indeed alive and kicking!
Life is beautiful!
Daily with you,